Most websites look fine on a desktop computer and laptop. The same site on a phone can be a frustrating experience most desktop websites were not designed to be viewed on the small screens of mobile devices. Fonts can be too small, images are too large, navigation can be clunky, flash simply won’t work, lengthy page load, and the list goes on and on.
A mobile website is a website that is made to be compatible and easily accessed on a mobile/tablet phone.
Why Mobile Website?
A hand without mobile is rare to find, and so is the mobile without internet. The world of internet is witnessing transition, which has necessitated people to use internet on mobile phones. Hence, to keep pace with this transitional phase, your company needs a mobile website. However, there are certain other factors, which make it necessary for you to own a mobile website: -
- Increasing use of Mobile InternetIncreasing use of Mobile Internet
- Increasing use of Mobile InternetComparative cost advantage
- Increasing use of Mobile InternetFaster web access anywhere and anytime
- Increasing use of Mobile InternetEffective promotion
- Connect with mobile customers
- Convert leads
- Drive traffic & improve your search rankings